Saturday, April 5, 2008

Finishing a series!

Hi, this is Danielle. I finished a series of books about 2 days ago! I read all 13 books in the Lemony Snicket series. My dad said that he and mom would take me somewhere special for my accomplishment. We are thinking about where to go right now. Maybe mom will take me for a little shopping and then we will all get to go out to eat.

1 comment:

Jenie said...

Wow Dani-jane! I knew that you read them all but it still amazes me how quickly you read them all! This is the first time I'm looking at your guyses blog! It's fantastic! You'll be done with Harry Potter in no time at all!
Love Ya!
Bailey

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California