Friday, August 15, 2008

More Island Park



Evenings were spent around the campfire making smores, creating geisures with water bottles and telling stories around the campfire.

1 comment:

Jenie said...

Oh My Gosh!! That looks sooooooo fun!!! It looks like you had a ton of fun while you were there...camping, hanging out with your family, FLYING and of course my favorite part, the smores! I'm soooo jealous that you got to make them over the campfire! Those are my FAVE!! Brinley should go on to American Idol!;) That's soooo cute!! I can't wait 'til Avery does that!!!
Bailey

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California