Friday, August 15, 2008

Yellowstone National Park













Yellowstone was amazing. I could spend an entire week there and not get bored. Dayna was ready to call it a day about 5 hours into the drive through the park. She was a good sport hanging in there for an additional 5 hours while I got my fix seeing the animals and the waterfalls and other sites. Good thing I had Paul there as well since he has the same enthusiasm for the park. Together we were able to keep the group going. Erika was a trooper as well. She was the last one out of the park.

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys went to Yellowstone too! We DID spend a week there, and had so much to see and do there in a week. I was less enthusiastic about camping for a week, but it was better than I thought. I'm laughing because I've got some of the exact pictures, only with my kids faces substituted for yours'. Look at my blog...I think I have the same exact picture of that buffalo. Maybe he was just a cardboard cutout for a photo op.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California