Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brinley's taking a break from decorating...

This is Brinley's response to the cabin fever of being couped up in the house with her sick siblings and decorating for Christmas. Just in case you can't make out the words to her song, they are: It's not orange (pronounced "orjunge") anymore, it's not careful anymore." I know, real deep.

5 comments:

madi said...

She's gonna be a rock star... When I was over babysitting, I was taking pictures of her with my camera on my phone, and she was singing, "Turn off camera! Turn off camera!" She's like Kate.

Heidi said...

Brinni, You are a star! A real star! I love you! Nana

Josh and Gloriana said...

love that i found your blog!

Amy H. said...

I love it!

Dayna - it's so fun to see your darling family! I dig that Brinley is not a "D" name - she clearly needed to be totally original in every way. he he heee - those third kids are something, huh?

Amy H. said...

Oh - FWIW - our blog is hillishilarity.wordpress.com

But I don't think our kids are as funny!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California