Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Night Football


Drew has had a blast playing flag football this spring. He loves all sports he says. We went to his last one on Dean's birthday. He did have one more, but we are missing it for Hawaii. Ya, I think he will live.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Drew is getting. He is so handsome.

I am seriously jealous of your upcoming Hawaii trip. We are to poor this year to go. Maybe next year. :)

Have Fun!!

Jenie said...

We miss you already and you just left yesterday!!! I can't imagine what the other 6 days are gonna be like! The softball thing was a blast!!! Coach Mike has Danielle'strophey...they're so cool! We'll miss Danielle & Drew at Legoland on TUESDAY...yeah i think that means getting up at 5 for me though...:(. Oh well. I bet it'll be worth it!

Bailey

PS ~ Tell Danielle to email me! I can't survive a week without seeing or hearing from her! :) J/K

Jenie said...

I see you already have a message from my daughter, the blog stalker. :) I was going to say that I have no excuse for not updating my blog....weren't you supposed to be getting ready for Hawaii when you wrote this? I would be zipping suitcases, forgetting things, finishing laundry, not catching up on my blog. You're amazing! You really were ready to go! :) Love the pictures of the kids and hope you're having a wonderful time.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California