Friday, May 29, 2009

Pretty as a Princess

Brinley went to her friend Jaden's birthday party last Monday and enjoyed dressing up with the other girls and getting her face painted. She is definitely our girly girl. She is into wearing dresses every day now, it's fun. She would not sleep in her "make-up" though and made me take it off. She has always been very particular about what, how, and where everything is before she goes to bed. My mom says I was the same way.

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California