Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cake Decorating

Danielle got to go over to Staci's house and learn how to decorate cakes last week. She loves doing stuff like this and is lucky to have people in her life that will do it with her. Poor thing, she was born to a mom without these desires :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

That is great! I took a cake decorating class when I was a kid. Good job. Now she can decorate all your family birthday cakes.

Jenie said...

Fun!! i just told my mom that we should have something like that for a girls night...some night! It's great, DJ! Love the swirls!!! So good...:)

~bailey

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California