Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tired...

We work hard and play hard. I guess you have to catch a few winks when you can. The kids love everything they are involved in.  They are doing great in school and their sports.  It's fun to watch, but it's fun to document their down time too :)
P.S. Drew is not represented here, but the kid goes to bed earlier than anyone and sleeps deeper than anyone I know!  When we watch movies as a family, he is the first to fade...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TnD said...

I can so relate right now.

abbie said...

i love this! if only could fall asleep with my dinner in front of me, untouched. :)

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California