As you can see, Brinley was clearly Belle or "Beauty and the Beast" as she likes to call it. For a while there, she was mixing up Sleeping Beauty and Beauty in the Beast but I think we have it straight now. Hey, these things are important!
Drew was some kind of ninja for school. He was not real excited this year, there was no superhero movie that recently came out and so nothing he wished to be. We ended up just getting him the next size up for the same costume he wore last year. We all attended the Ward Halloween Party Saturday night and Drew ended up switching to be a football player. (Which is what I suggested in the first place, but whatever!) The Ward party was super fun. Dean even painted his head to be the Last Airbender! Thanks to the Shari and Mark! They had all the added touches including a special guest entertainer :)
Dean tried really hard to beat Staci at Nertz. No Luck, that girl is the queen! It was a fun night.




2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a really great Halloween! I 'm going to have to remember the die... dice... Danielle's costume for next year :)
Oh... miss you too! We're talking about heading to La Quinta for a day during the break to play and hang out... I'll let you know if it actually happens :)
Post a Comment