Sunday, April 6, 2008

Motorcycle...



Dean bought a motorcycle and has been riding with friends on Saturday mornings. He took the kids out for a short ride the other day as well.

2 comments:

MnS said...

Also make sure your willing to pamper a husband with something broken like a foot or some ribs. On the flip side its and amazing de-stresser and a happy man is a good one to have around.

Unknown said...

lol. That is too funny. Jim would do the same thing. He always says if he has to live in Hell he has to have something fun to do. aka Golf/Motorcycle.
So Dean I totally understand!
Have FUN!!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California