Danille and Drew have been practicing their front-flips the past few weeks and today they both did them without touching. It was the culmination of much determination and hard work. Dad even got in on the action. He could do front flips, but he was struggling with his back-flip. Today, he finally did a back-flip! Brinley, not wanting to be outdone, did a little bouncing of her own and singing as well.
Dean and Dayna
We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!
4 comments:
Wow the kids have changed so much in just a year. Growing up! Love the blog Dune!
Love,
Erika
Dean,
You are the Kung Fu Panda!!
Mark
Hey! Carson was peeking over my shoulder and when the video of Brinley "the singer" finished Carson said, "Brinley is so pretty" so tell Binny that. She'll love it! The trampoline tricks are so cool! I loved all of them!
Your family is so nice and so accomplished! I am so glad that our houses are in the same area so we can see each other almost every day! It is so cool that since we carpool we've became best friends. I think it is so cool that we both came from Utah to California. Isn't it super cool that we both have blogs too! I have so much fun when we're in the car in the morning laughing! I love every reason why we're friends!
Love ya!
Bailey
Dana~
I just found your blog. It is so cute. You have such a great family. Kallie misses Drew. When she saw his pic she wanted to keep looking at drew. It was pretty cute! We miss you guys!
I also wanted to thank you for all the reading material for Kallie. You are so sweet to do that. I really appreciate it. Beautiful family and aweosome blog.
Megan D.
Post a Comment