Sunday, July 27, 2008

4th of July...







We had a wonderful 4th of July! Dean and his dad played golf that morning and then met me and the kids at my Uncle John's house. It is a family tradition for all the cousins on my side to gather for the 4th. It was fun seeing everyone and hanging out and catching up on old times. As is custom, a "water fight" broke out. Murphy and Uncle Bob were both at the center of the melee. The kids all had so much fun. Later that night we went back to Nana's place and watched the fireworks. We were able to see both the Lagoon and West Farmington fireworks. Nana's home gives a front row for the fireworks!

3 comments:

MnS said...

I love the picture with Brinley squirting her Grandma. What a great grandma who comes down to a childs level so her granddaughter can blast her in the face with water. Love it!

Jenie said...

I love the 4th of July and it looks like you guys had a blast. I have to tell you..I love the picture of you guys on the horses. Is that when you were in Idaho? You all look like natural cowboys; I would frame that! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time, but I'm also glad you're back. We missed you!

Adena and Greg said...

It all looks like so much fun. I should be making new friends, but instead I'm looking up everyone's blogs back in La Quinta. Probably not the best way to adjust to a move but oh-well.

I might call sometime this week or next and ask a few questions about the area up here- most importantly a good pediatrician. I hate having to find new doctors every time we move!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California