Saturday, July 26, 2008

Flying!!!!!!!









After bowling with Grandma, Grandpa, the cousins, Aunt Phyllis, Barbara and her daughter, we decided to fly!!!!!!!!!!!! We had so much fun. Dean, Danielle, Drew, Uncle Brian, and Hadley all took the plunge. If that wasn't enough fun for the day, we went back over to Brian and Mika's house for some swimming and pizza again.

2 comments:

MnS said...

What an adventure. I didn't see a picture of you Dayna...hum...were you avoiding the mask face? Was this a place in Utah? It looks like the kids and Dean had a blast.

Jenie said...

Wow! Where was this? I would love to do that....maybe next time. :) Love the pictures - you all look so happy!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California