Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Danielle had a great game!



I had to write about Danielle's goal in her game last Saturday. She kicked the ball at a full sprint, with the defender right there, across her body and just into the goal. It was a great moment with a lot of jumping and screaming from mom and dad. This celebration is always carefully followed by, "Way to go Quails." So as to not seem like it is all about Danielle for us....oh pleeeeaaassse, why else are we doing it?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wish I could have been there to see the BIG GOAL! What a girl! Love, Nana

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California