Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat




Here are some pictures from the Trunk or Treat at the church house last night. I forgot to take a picture of Dean. He wore a long blond wig with a hat and just the clothes he wore to work that day. Nobody was really sure what or who he was, but he enjoyed the hair. We brought our neighbor Ty with us. Danielle had fun with Bailey and Brinley had fun making sure no one touched the skulls. It was a lot of fun for the whole family.

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California