Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drew Loses Tooth #5


Drew lost his 5th tooth this morning just in time for picture day this week. That makes 4 teeth lost legitimately and one molar to cavity and mother neglect. Danielle and Dad wanted to try pulling it by tying it to the door. Drew seemed okay with the experiment. Brinley and I stayed safely downstairs until I was summoned to hold Drew's hand after the first three tries (Dean has been out of YM too long and his Boy Scout knot tying was lacking). Still never worked but after Dad yanked on it a few times using the conventional grip and rip method, it came out. Drew is such a trooper. Way too much drama and energy spent on one little tooth, but that is so our family.

3 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I love it -"grip & rip." Alex is the self proclaimed dentist in our house. Whenever anyone had a loose tooth he BEGS to pull it out for them. He wants to be an orthodontist one day, so I guess it is a good start. It grosses me out. I have to leave the room.

How is your tooth fairy? Ours is unreliable at best.

Katie said...

Yeah! Another visit from the tooth-fairy.... always very exciting. What a handsome kid he is!

You are right, it would be a riot if Eric and Dean could coach soccer together. I think they'd be out of control. I am competitive at heart but I understand that our daughter is still 6. Eric on the other hand, you'd think these kids were playing for the world cup! Soccer season is always lots of fun. Keep the soccer posts coming we'd love to see how the kids are doing.

How'd you score the same color uniforms for both kids. Great color! It's perfect!

Heidi said...

Drewbee, you lost another tooth! Tell Dad next time to use a piece of cotton--it helps with the grip part! I love you. Nana

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California