On Saturday, Brinley kept saying, "It's MY birthday, it's MY party." It did not help when we left her with a babysitter Saturday. But by Sunday, she had come around. We had a low key family party on Sunday night because of Dean having to leave town today. Danielle really liked her big present, a flip video camera. I thought we could scrounge up 10 candles but we ended up with 9, way to go mom. Brinley was excited for Danielle. Drew of course was being the bothered brother with no shirt on. Deep down though, he really loves his big sis, not that he really has a choice. Today I brought donuts to the school for Danielle's classmates and will fix Rhodes rolls, her favorite. We love Danielle so much and we are so happy that we can share life with her for eternity.
Disney World 2017
9 years ago
2 comments:
That cake looks amazing! I'll remind you of that for my birthday. :) Cute, fun posts! We've been having so much fun with you guys and I'm glad we've been able to share so many fun times together lately. We'll just have to keep 'em coming!
P.S. Has Drew been working out? :)
Post a Comment