Danielle played in a Turkey bowl yesterday against the teachers. She got some yards in, and is learning how to "juke" a lot better. Danielle's best friend Bailey played also. They had a blast! Even though I was trying to deal with Brinley, watch the game, and take pictures.(Which is WAY harder than it sounds!) I still had some fun, I took some pictures and got pretty good ones pointing out the fact that Dean usually takes the pictures.(He claims he is "A LOT" better than I am.) Sad news to say the teachers won though. Coach Castro proved he must have been a very good lineman in high school. Turns out he needed 3 flags because 1 wouldn't fit all the way around.(1 for each side pocket and 1 for 1 of the back pockets.)
Earlier that day, I had taken Brinley with me to help first in Danielle's class, and then in Drew's class. Brinley was really good and joined Drew for his Thanksgiving feast. I really like this first grade group of moms, they are a good bunch of ladies.
1 comment:
What a fun activity--flag football with the teachers at school! Danielle, I would have sworn your mother wrote those comments. You sound exactly like her...so cute! I love you all. Nana
Post a Comment