Danielle turns 10 tomorrow. I can't believe she is going to be in the double digits now. I am so blessed to be her mom. She is such a fantastic girl. I am sad that she is growing up so fast, but I am having so much fun watching her. I am fascinated and amazed by her and her abilities every day. She has had a great week which really started last weekend. We went out to dinner and to go see High School Musical 3 with the Dean family. I highly recommend it, but we are definitely fans of the HSM trilogy. We enjoyed this third one the most. It was a fun night.

It was a four day weekend so we had a lot of fun watching movies and spending time together as a family. Monday night we had the Dean girls over for a sleep over and that was so fun for Danielle. Her and Bailey went to bed at 3am. I thought they were done at 11:30 but I guess they got a second wind after I went to bed. They played Life, which is what they always play together over here and they played on the Wii. They also watched Home Alone. Apparently they had a marathon DS game going which is what they were doing in the wee hours of the morning. Here is a picture of them having breakfast.

Tuesday we went to the park with some other families in the ward. We were there watching all the kids play soccer while we visited for three hours. It was so much fun for the kids. It was really fun for me because with how busy life is, it is rare to just sit and talk with these great ladies in the ward. So yesterday we had Danielle's birthday party because tomorrow Dean is flying out for his Aunt Sue's funeral. We forgot the camera and so had to buy a disposable. I will hopefully be able to post about her party tomorrow.
Dean and Dayna
We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment