I had really been looking forward to Halloween because last year after the ward party, we just came home. Dean was out of town and we had no neighbors. So, I was so ready to make up for last year. We definitely did. We had the Deans (yes they have a cool last name) over for pizza and then we hit the pavement. Avery is not in any of these pictures but she definitely was there and towards the end of it Jenie and I were carrying both our girls, walking in the dark. The dads were somewhere up ahead...eventually we caught up to them and we all piled into the Dean's (again, such a cool last name) bus and headed to a few more houses. It was so much fun. The kids certainly cleaned up and mom has her secret stash hidden already.
Disney World 2017
9 years ago
1 comment:
Great picture of Brinley. Looks like she had a ball!
Post a Comment