Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving week continued...

After the school Turkey bowl on Tuesday, we came home for a little break and then headed to Danielle's soccer team party at Pump it Up. We are really enjoying her soccer team this year. She has two excellent coaches and is with a great group of girls. Coach Gallagher got some great pictures. From Pump it Up, we dropped off Danielle at the Dean's house for a sleep over.




That night it rained! I was so excited when I woke up and so were Brinley and Drew. They put their swimsuits on and jumped on the wet trampoline and played in the puddles. It's a little obvious that we are seriously desperate for precipitation out here.

Wednesday night we went to see Four Christmases with the Deans. It was so much fun. The movie was so funny, we had not laughed that hard in a long time. The company was even better. It was a good break.
It rained all that night too. There was a full rainbow in the sky Thanksgiving Day. What a great reminder of our purpose here. It started the day off great.

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California