Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Because I resisted blogging...

I pretty much have a knee-jerk reaction every time my husband says, "We should do this." It is invariably, "No, I don't want to." I do like to blog now though, so here are some pictures that did not make it in for 2008 because of my innate need to be stubborn. Enjoy them and have a Happy New Year!


Here are some of Brinley's antics in the first quarter of the year:



New Year's Day 2008, up the Tram looking for snow.

Danielle baking cookies minus ingredients for her science fair project--Feb 2008


Easter Activities 2008


1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Oh darling pictures! You'll be so glad one day that you finally put them in. Happy 2009!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California