Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008 and New Year's Day 2009

New Year's Eve we had sort of a last minute get together with some of our neighbors. The Risenmays and the Barneys came over plus Ty and his brother and Dad. The kids had a blast playing guitar hero, lighting some sparklers and fireworks that Roxanne had brought, and jumping on the trampoline.
Danielle, singing her best for our company.
This is Drew's attempt at staying up until midnight. I think he was exhausted from running with the sparklers, which was the kids favorite thing to do. He made it to 11:00 and then when we put him to bed, he woke up and insisted on trying again. Him and Danielle stayed up until 12:00, I am convinced just to prove their point to us.On New Year's Day, Dean played football with some guys from the ward at the park. Danielle and Drew played with some of the other kids whose dads brought them. They were disappointed about not having a Turkey Bowl with their cousins, I think this helped make up for it in part.

1 comment:

D3AB said...

We would love it!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California