Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last soccer game for Drew

Drew managed to get over the flu by the next Saturday, which was his last soccer game. Drew enjoys soccer and he plays well. He loves to do well at sports, and will start basketball and baseball in February. Yes, we are insane.The other sport Drew has grown really interested in is handball at school. He comes home with black hands and sleeves (on the rare occasion he has to wear long sleeves). At the very beginning of the school year, he came home one day, and said (while collapsing on the floor), "I had an awesome day at school today." Mom: "Wow, Drew what made it so awesome?" Drew: "I played handball with a second grade girl." Mom: "What was her name?" Drew: "I don't know." Needless to say, he has had no problem adjusting to the full school day of a first grader.

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California