My roses were attacked by aphids last spring. In fact, a lot of my plants were affected. I went out every day to check and cut off whole branches covered in aphids. So, I am really excited that they are doing so well this "winter." I just wish I had more time to really take care of my plants. Evey time I think I will catch up and have a day, I don't.
Disney World 2017
9 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Dayna, thank you so much for dinner the other night. Claire loved, loved, loved the rice dish, which is saying a lot for my picky girls who eats nothing. It was really great of you to do that for us. Your flowers are beautiful!
I just love MY roses too ( I say "MY" because I don't let my hubby or the gardner touch them!) The other day I walked in the backyard to see the gardener taking his power shears to them! I stopped him just in time from thrashing my lovely blooms. They have to be trimmed just so, you know.
I love having fresh cut flowers in the house.
Your roses are just beautiful! And with the weather so nice right now, tending the roses is a perfect excuse to get outside and enjoy it.
Hi! Love your blog :)
Post a Comment