Sunday, January 25, 2009

Diggin' Pretty



Brinley wanted to help me with the gardening last weekend. I love her choice of footwear. Her latest word for everybody is "sicko," which reveals how many times she watched Jim Carey's, "The Grinch Stole Christmas," over the holidays. Later that day, we went to a pool party, that's swimming pool party, for Danielle's soccer team. It was very nice, just still getting used to it.

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

That girl can pull it off. She has style! Where can I get myself some of those shoes in a size 12?

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California