Brinley attended her first birthday party yesterday for her friend, Kate Barney. She felt very grown up going to her own activity that her brother and her sister were not involved in. Drew played in his first official basketball game yesterday. He is definitely aggressive and plays hard. He is a little raw though. His dad will start working with him on the hoop at home as soon as he recovers from his dirt bike injury...don't get me started.
Hey - your blog is so fun!! I love the pictures :) I love watching the kids go through "firsts". It's fun to see how they react to new situations and places.
3 comments:
Times like these make you realize how fast your little ones are growing up. She is so cute! Especially gardening in her princess shoes.
Hey - your blog is so fun!! I love the pictures :)
I love watching the kids go through "firsts". It's fun to see how they react to new situations and places.
I love checking in and seeing how cute your family is. WOOT!
Post a Comment