Monday, March 2, 2009

Brinley's Birthday

We had a great time on Brinley's birthday, all except Danielle who had the stomach flu. Brinley opened her gifts from Danielle and Nana before the party started. Nana stayed upstairs with Danielle during the party so she would not be alone. Thank goodness Nana was in town while both Brinley and then Danielle got the stomach flu. Good timing!
The Barneys and the Deans came over for Brinley's party (per Brinley's request) and had cake and ice cream with us. Then Brinley opened the loot. She loved it all. I can't believe she is three. She is not a baby any more. Although that night when I put her to bed, I asked her if she would always be my baby, and she said, "Wes." Thank you Brinley for blessing our lives with love and laughter every day.We got this Dora balloon for Brinley's birthday that has been floated around our house for weeks after. The person at Stater Bro's who blew it up for us said, "The balloon is bigger than her."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to both of you!!
Miss you guys. Hows the nice wheather? :)

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California