Monday, March 2, 2009

Dayna's Birthday

I like that I share my birthday with George Washington and today it was on Sunday. My mom flew into town and Dean took me out on Saturday night to see "He's Just Not That Into You" and to Sullivans steakhouse. It was fun! Then Sunday he baked me a cake and made dinner. It was nice and relaxing. He also took all the pictures which is why there is none of him! I love you honey!
The kids made me the sweetest cards and Danielle bought me some perfume from Justice. (Aren't I such the teeny bopper?) My mom gave me a handmade potholder and a movie. The big present was from Dean: My own laptop! I am so excited! I also got some great gifts from some dear friends and phone calls from family. It turns out that turning 35 is not all that bad.

3 comments:

Amy H. said...

DAYNERS!

Happy, happy birthday!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday, my friend!

Erika said...

Lovely redheads all around. Hope you had a happy day.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California