For Christmas, I gave Dean an Iron Gym. It has turned out to be one of the most used gifts I have given him. The whole family is involved. The pictures of Dean were shirtless, so I will spare everyone that. But he is up to 12 pull-ups. His New Year's goal is 15.


Drew is up to 7 pull-ups...


Danielle is up to 9 pull-ups...


Brinley does them military style with some help from Dad, but he makes her work for them. She gets up to 10 before we are too tired to hold her. And me? Well, on a good, fantastic, great day...I can do....2. My goal for the year is 5. Ya, we'll see.
Dean and Dayna
We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!
3 comments:
Hey girl - that's two more than I can do!
I am impressed by two! I couldn't do any, unless, of course, the bar was only 5 feet high!
I did notice the massive biceps in the Mattsson family lately.
Wow... I am completely impressed! I probably couldn't even reach the bar without exhausting myself :)
Post a Comment