Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some cute things...

Brinley has developed a liking for oreos. But there is a twist to it, obviously. I took a picture of this and then left it out because I wanted Dean to see it when he got home. Then he took a picture of it, not knowing that I had. Kind of funny.

So, Dean bought her some Golden Oreos, thinking that she might like that cookie better. Well, we found this later....I was wondering why she wasn't hungry for dinner!I went to help in Drew's class last week and it was business as usual: He barely acknowledeges that I am there, I am not allowed to call him Drewbee, I kind of tassle his hair as I walk by, and that is IT! So, I was surprised when he came up to me as his class was lining up for recess and asked me to stay. I told him that I promised Danielle's teacher that I would help in her class and I had to go. He asked again, "Plllleeeeasssse." But when he realized I could not, he said okay and gave me a kiss right on the lips right in front of his friends! HEAVEN! And I know a rare and fleeting moment so I felt I must record it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is awesome. Kids do the funniest things! I wish Brinley and Kennedy could hang out. We had Charlotte Bunker over here today-they got along great, but we could sure use a few more cute little ones around here...Miss you guys!

P.S. Are you kidding me with Brinley's hair? I can't believe how long and beautiful it is!!!! LUCKY! We are lacking in that department over here...

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

You've got to Love that from Drew, in front of his friends, even! That won't last much longer, until much, much later when he discovers that girls dig a boy who treats his mom good, then he'll show you affection in public again.

Brinley needs to hook up with a guy who just likes the cookies - a "Jack Sprat could eat no fat" type thing. Funny.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California