Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Dove of Peace

We have a dove trying to hatch her eggs in one of our palm trees in the backyard. Kinda cool. Sometimes, when I am near there weeding or pruning (love to prune) she does not even fly away. I wish she would start eating the ants and aphids in my yard! Just kidding, I know that when one is making babies, priorities change....Maybe she will bring more peace to our home? Ya, I know, keep dreaming.

2 comments:

MnS said...

My boys found an egg in our backyard the other day. I wonder if it was a dove. I hope you all have peace regardless.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

What a happy spring visitor. How cool.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California