Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Springtime fun: feeding the ducks

It actually worked out that we were to arrive early to Drew's flag football practice last Monday. So, I packed some bread and we fed some ducks and geese at the park next to the practice field. I think I have taken Danielle once in her life to feed the ducks and Drew has never gone. I know, it is sad. The kids had fun and saw a turtle and a fish too. So, a few minutes of stopping to enjoy nature were squeezed in this week. I am going to try and do it more as long as Drew is in football.

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California