Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Danielle's 4th grade field trip - May 14th

Danielle went on a 4th grade field trip to San Juan mission by Oceanside. She loved it and tried her hand at some photography. I think she has found yet another hobby that she is good at. She has had a great school year and really loves her teacher and her class.

2 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Great pictures girl!

Jenie said...

i love the pics!! leo looks great in the first pic. :~D beautiful...i'm immpressed! ;~}

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California