Thursday, August 27, 2009

Surprise from Drew.

Drew did a really sweet thing this week. I woke up one morning to Brinley climbing on me (which is typical) and Drew came in and said, please don't come out yet, I am working on a surprise for you and Dad. But Dean had to go to work, and so was let in on the surprise, as Drew was not done when it was time for Dean to go. I waited in my room with Brinley watching one of her favorite shows, I can't remember which. (She is into Dora, Max & Ruby, and Dragon Tales right now, with a new favorite: Word World). Finally, Drew said we could come out. He had cleaned up the whole loft! If you have never been to my house, this is the game room/snack room (what food?)wrestling room/fort room/slumber party room in my house. It is hardly ever totally put together and is one of the hardest rooms to clean, with all the moving parts. But Drew did it and it made my whole week! Thank you Drew. I love you, you bless my life every day so much. I am so excited you are getting baptized and confirmed on Saturday. You are such a great kid and I have no doubt you will do so much good during your life!

3 comments:

Shannan said...

I love that! He must know what makes you happy. Congrats, Drew, on being baptized!

D3AB said...

I love you Drew! You are the best! Nana

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

what a great kid! These kids have NO IDEA what that kind of thing means to a mom.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California