Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NYE and NYEDay 2009-10

This was the first New Year's Eve in 11 years that we could go out. It was a fun dinner with friends. I am laughing like cow here because I missed the shrimp catch. After dinner we went and got the kids and did some fireworks at our friends house (shhh) and played Pictionary. The kids swam in the heated pool and hot tub, how cool is that in December? We had deserts galore and the kids banged at a pinata. It was a really fun New Years Eve, one the whole family will remember.

The next night, New Years Day we had the Slaughter family over to use up fireworks that we had left over from July 4th. We really enjoy their company and it was a lot of fun as well.

We did do New Year's Resolutions the following Monday. I can't find them any where right now, (whew, we're off to a good start) but I know Drew wants to work on his penmanship and Brinley wants to learn how to read. Danielle and I want to write in our journals more, Dean wants to achieve what he wants in his new career. We all want to finish the Book of Mormon which we have been working on since summer. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

What a cute family you guys have!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California