We are a hiking family. We missed all our favorite hikes when we moved here. We tried some here and so far, in my opinion, found them seriously lacking. So, when Dean said he wanted to do the Ladders Hike in Painted Canyon, I will admit, I was less than enthusiastic. I was pleasantly surprised, it was unlike any hike I had been on, and we all loved it. Drew and Dean had done it before with the scouts, so they led the way. It was a great way to end up our Christmas Break and a great first hike of the year!
FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP!

Dean and Dayna
We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!
5 comments:
Love this. I am going to check it out with Dave.
We love that hike! Did you guys just go up to the top and back down? Or did you do the whole loop?
That looks like so much fun! So, are you seriously moving back here? What!!!???? I want details! :)
I love that hike! It's beautiful... you almost feel like you are in Zions, or Arches for just a second...
Looks like you had so much fun!
miss ya'll
My kids love that hike. I've never been, but they keep telling me I need to do it with them. Maybe I will.
Post a Comment