In the interim between soccer and baseball, I feel I need to share what Brinley does at these activities for her older siblings. Her favorite thing to do is taking pictures with our camera. She is actually pretty good at it. See below:
So, the big photo is classic! We are in the throws of an argument. That look on Dean's face is his "What the Heck?" face. The picture on the bottom left hand corner is us warming up to this point. See the picture in the bottom right? Ya, we're kind of done for the day. But wait what is this picture below?
What is Dean looking at?
"Okay, Brinley, give me the camera."
Dean and Dayna
We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!
10 comments:
I love that picture on top. Classic! Way to capture the moment, Brinley. Can't believe she's 4 already!
Such a cute little firey red head. I just love her!
This is awesome. I'm still laughing.
I'm impressed that her pictures are so good. Mister loves to take pictures but the are of random things like tile pieces or dirt or anything weird.
Give that girl a video camera and watch out! Too funny! ( Hope you won the argument.)
Of course he is checking you out! :)
Brinley, impressive.
I love this post... she is so funny! I love the "argument" picture!
Oh my gosh! That is tooooooo funny!!! Love it!
Oh my gosh! That is tooooooo funny!!! Love it!
Post a Comment