Danielle had her Odyssey of the Mind competition and has started Math Field Day. She was Super BM in her Odyssey of the Mind script. She was a thief with a questionable time traveling machine. It was fun watching her. Danielle still continues robotics. She participated in the Roadshow as well and did an oleo of senseless surveys between acts. She was a natural up there! She still likes climbing trees and has since she was little.
Brinley was a good sport about being dragged around to everything. She is still loving pre-school and has such a cute group of friends. She spotted these birds at the school track meet (that takes another post, stay tuned). I would have totally missed them. She taught me in that moment to not forget to stop and smell the roses, no matter how busy things get.



3 comments:
SO fun to find your blog!I'll have to add you to my "list" so I can keep up with you little busy bees! Love, love, LOVE your previous post about the pics...SOOOOO funny! xo
Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun running around with all the different things you have going on. I'm sure it can get a little crazy, so you're so right to take time to enjoy it while it's happening!
Drew looks like a different kid with his haircut! And... I did Odyssey of the Mind in Elementary School too... funny that I don't think I've heard the term since then!
Post a Comment