Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break: First Half

Monday - Ty, piano lesson, Jackman girls came, water balloon fight (mom was too slow to get down and get pics), water fun on the trampoline
Tuesday - Ty and Molly, water balloon fight, (complete with surprise ambush from Ty's big bro), Brinley watches the carnage
Wednesday - Drew fixes breakfast and cleans up to pass a cub scout requirement, some relaxing, then we went to the 'How to Train a Dragon' with the Jenie, Carson, and Avery...
...ice cream cones at Rite Aid after
 Later that night, I ran Danielle over to Jackman's to get instructions on feeding their guinea pigs while they went on a trip to Carlsbad.  Her husband ended up not going and she invited me and the kids to go with her, her mom and her girls.  It was 9pm at night and they were leaving at 8am in the morning.  I couldn't decide...

4 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

My kids always pick that same horribly food-color saturated ice cream too! It makes such a mess, but they HAVE to have it. It must taste like food coloring.

Heidi said...

Okay, her outfit matches her ice cream! Too cute. Love, Nana

TnD said...

CC has had that exact same ice cream cone too and all I can say is it looks a lot better going down. I didn't know your body could process that much dye.

Shannan said...

Okay, one thing that Rite Aid has over Walgreens, so I can forgive you for going there. :) Can't wait to hear about the second half!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California