You might have to hold a snake!
I have to apologize for these pics off my phone. Awful!
We went to the library Wed meeting friends and saw the Animal Magic Show. Drew raised his hand every time there was a chance for audience participation. So, when the performer said that there was one more chance, Drew's hand shot up with hope. I of course, had no hope and was relaxing when the performer said he needed someone brave. "You, you are you brave?" he says to Drew. Drew nods his head and so I am on alert. First he had Drew wave the wand which Drew of course hammed up.
Then, out he pulls the snake. Drew acted like it was an every day occurence and immediately reached out to touch it.
So, ya, go to the library, you never know what might happen!



1 comment:
He is so brave! That is great!
Post a Comment