Saturday, July 26, 2008

Laura's house!



I was so excited to go to my best friend's house and have a sleep-over for two nights in a row. We went to her pool the first day for half of the day and then we watched a movie. Her dad then took us to Dairy Queen. The second day we went to her neighbors house and picked cherries. We went to the pool again and then we came back and watched camp rock. I had so much fun. I really miss hanging out with Laura. I wish we lived closer to each other. Hopefully I can continue to see her each time I visit Utah. Thanks for a wonderful two days Laura!

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California