I am happy that Prop 8 has passed and all of our hard work payed off. We were able to get 75% of our calling and walking done, 600 signs put up and 700 mailers mailed. We had five sign waves (35 people came to the 4th one), 75% of our door hangers hung, and we had 12 people helping last night. There is no way we would have accomplished all that without everyone's support. I have enjoyed the journey and have been so blessed throughout the whole process, both spiritually and personally. It is a relief for things to be over however and I am glad I can focus now on things around the house...like taking down Halloween, for starters.
Disney World 2017
9 years ago
4 comments:
Dayna,
Your mom showed me your blog spot and I see all the hard work you did on Prop 8. Bless you and all of my hometown friends out there who contributed to making it pass.
Amen sista. Way to go!! So glad it passed!!
Dayna, You were amazing! What a great job you did! Riverside County residents voted 2 to 1 for prop. 8, so we did our job well in this part of CA.
It was so much work, but kind of fun too. Thanks again!
I think there was inspiration going on when they asked you head up Prop 8. You were amazing! I want to thank you for all of your time and dedication. I am still in awe when I think about what you accomplished. You definitely need a metal or something....a nap might be nice too.
Post a Comment