Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall = Football

At the same time that Brinley and I went to Disneyland, Dean drove with Danielle and Drew up to Utah for the BYU vs. FSU game. Ya, the game was bad, but the drive there and back seemed to go well. Plus, the kids got to see some family. There are no pictures of Ty and Tad, but they saw them too.
The Shoe Tree!
Uncle Marc and Aunt Ra'Chelle
Grandpa

A few weeks later, we went as a family with some other families in the ward to the BYU vs. San Diego State game in San Diego. We enjoyed the outcome of this game much more and the company was fun too! Dallin and Drew - They moved the next week so it was great for Drew and Dallin to have one last good time together. Here below are Austin and Brinley having a good time.
The kids love anything that involves going to a hotel. Brinley asks all the time if we can "go back to the hotel" after our trip to Hawaii. I guess she likes to travel after all :) Drew especially likes going for breakfast, as do I. Danielle always makes sure she brings a good book along, as she is our early riser.

2 comments:

Shannan said...

The football game in San Diego looked like you had such a fun time. I didn't realize you guys were all sitting together. You must have made a great cheering section for BYU. Love the shoe tree!

Unknown said...

SO FUN!! I can' believe how big everyone is getting. You have such a great family.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California