Friday, March 26, 2010

Track Meet: March 20th

Here are the pictures from the school track meet.
Drew
Long Jump - 1st and 100 yard dash - 2nd

Danielle
Long Jump - 1st, Relay - 1st, and 200 yard dash - 1st
It was such a fun morning. We rushed off to Drew's baseball game after this. Then it was the youth roadshows that night. Busy Saturday, but so fun to watch the kids!

1 comment:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

What a cute family you have. I wish my kids would have wanted to do the track meet. Very cool.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California