Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ward 5K, March 27th

Running with Family...

and friends :)

4 comments:

TnD said...

It was the best watching Brinley and Dean take off. She was going so quick and then a block or so later we saw them slip down a side street back to the starting line. Too cute.

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

What a cute little family of runners. In the one picture of you and Jenie, you guys look like sisters. Great job momma!

Amy H. said...

YAAAAY!

Cutie said...

I would love to get some more info on this. My ward has been looking for ways to increase physical activity.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California