Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Disneyland 41"

Last Wednesday I took Brinley to Disneyland! It was so fun to go again just the two of us. The first ride she wanted to go on was Dumbo. Then we went on Snow White, twice. Um, that is kind of a scary ride, but Brinley loved it. We went two more times before the end of the day. She was not however, really interested in going on some of the roller coasters now that she is a tall 41 inches. She also was not interested in standing in line to meet characters :(
Apparently when you are 41 inches, you move on to bigger things.

Instead we went on the Merry-Go-Round, The Teacups, Alice in Wonderland, Nemo, and Buzz Lightyear twice before Brinley collapsed for a nap. Then we headed to California Adventure.
I had to talk her into Soarin' Over California, but she LOVED it! We came off and went right back on. The crowds were not bad at all so we did not have to wait much for anything.  Brinley also loved the Toy Story ride and was so excited to be tall enough for the Jumpin' Jellyfish ride! We went on that one twice as well.

It was such a fun day. Brinley is so fun to do stuff with. She is growing up too fast!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How lucky are you to go to Disneyland with one kid! That is so cool. How far away is it from where you guys live? Brinley is just adorable. If you guys were here she and Kennedy would be best buds. I can tell they are two peas in a pod. Girly, girly, all the way. But I must say Kennedy went on Space Mountain (twice!) and loved it. :)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Q: Hey, Dayna. You just got released from your big YW calling. What are you going to do now?

A: I'm going to Disneyland!

What a way to celebrate your first Wednesday off! I should have joined you because I didn't know what to do with myself.

Anonymous said...

Next time you go, let us know and we'll meet you there! :)

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California