Sunday, April 25, 2010

Silver Shoes

Around the Holidays at the end of last year, we found some silver shoes at Target that Brinley just loved,the ones in the middle of this picture. I couldn't bring myself to do glitter just yet. I did love the silver in that it matched with everything and there was no fight from Brinley when it came time to pick shoes. Well, we both enjoyed them a little too much because they ended up a little shabby. So, we go to find more and all we see is the glitter ones. I kind of had to have a heart-to-heart with myself right there in the store. It was this inner struggle between not wanting to remember the 80's and coming to grips with the fact that 80's fashion is back. Our kids really do make us face things don't they? We left the store with the glitter ones. Well, those eventually bit the dust too, as you can see. We are currently on the sandals in the back. Brinley is not as in love with them as the ballet slippers, but still likes them. She was still trying to wear the ballet slippers, so I had to dispose of them in secret. I kind of felt bad, so I took this picture. Brinley is definitely all girl and most definitely is into shoes. It is fun to watch her be so girly.

1 comment:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Very cute! I love how little girls love what they love... can't wait until Maren hits that phase. Right now it's all about care bears for her!

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California