This first one is the Saturday at the end of Spring Break. Our new golf cart arrived, even though we are not huge golfers. I will explain: Dean got wind of a tax loophole where you buy an electric golf cart and it is 100% tax deductible. So, you get a golf cart for free. For a long time it was decided that we would sell it. Then the closer we got to delivery, Dean starts waffling. The day of delivery comes and all of a sudden, we're keeping it? I'm a little afraid of how we are going to look driving it around in UT. I don't remember seeing anyone do that when we lived there, definitely a so cal thing. mmmmmm...
Another Saturday entailed some slave labor from the kids for Dean's car. A side note: This car reached 100,000 miles this month! Dean called me as it was happening and took this picture below. Lots of memories...
We've had three cars now reach this mark and beyond. Here's to lots more to come!
Disney World 2017
9 years ago


4 comments:
See - You are true Californian's when you buy the golf a cart. You can't move now.
Nice! Love the golfcart! How fun!
I'm so jealous that you've got yours already--we're still waiting. BTW--love the foreclosure notice in the window of your neighbor's house--I'm sure you won't miss that!
NICE RIDE!
Post a Comment