Friday, April 23, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa

What a great way to end our Spring Break week: Grandma and Grandpa came to visit! We spent the day with them on Sunday having breakfast first, then after church we had dinner and played cards. It is the kids' favorite thing to do with them, playing the card game, Golf. Drew despaired because he ended up JUST behind Grandpa. It was really a miracle at the end of the day when Mom won the game. It will never happen again! I did not like beating the kids, but I loved finally beating Dean! Wednesday, the kids and I went to the Marriott where G&G were staying and swam. On Thursday, they came to Drew's baseball game and we went to The Cheesecake Factory after. That is another favorite place for our family. It was great seeing them and I know the kids are looking forward to living closer to them soon.


No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California